Saturday, 21 November 2009

CallofDuty:ModernWarfare 2

F***IN AWSOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!



CallOfDuty: ModernWaefare 2, most anticipated game ever. Possibly (personally I think so) game of the year 2009.

Gameplay, fxking AMAZING. I mean c'mon. you get to shoot guns and stuff. LOL. Sno' mobile, automatic pistol = wow.

MW2 = FTMW! (FOR THE MOTHERF***ING WIN!)



WTF? RiotShields, c'mon.. You don't see mario weilding a riot shield in his defence against that overgrown turtle douche. Do you? No. Didn't think so. Look......



JIZZZZ!

As for spec ops. wow. every game needs it's own version of spec ops. it just adds 5 EXTRA stars to the already 5 star campaign and story :D!

Offline Multiplayer working in the same way as the Online Multiplayer? GENIOUS, why had this not been done in previous CoDs? I know why... Well, actually I don't. MULTIPLAYER IS EPIC.

I <333333 MW2, for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment